Ibistic in the Norwegian financial newspaper “Finansavisen” about EHF invoicing

 In today's edition of the Norwegian financial newspaper  ‘Finansavisen’ and the online version Business Norge, Ibistic contributes with an academic input in the "Business Management" section, written by Oddvar Lone. Read about the development and implementation of EHF invoicing in Norway and get Ibistics angle on the future development of the industry.

Read the article about development and implementation of EHF invoicing here.

Read the article about development and implementation of EFH invoicing at Business Norge.no or see Finansavisen today.

Read the article about development and implementation of EFH invoicing at Business Norge.no or see Finansavisen today.

 

How SiO handles their invoice processing

If the subject has caught your interest, you can read on about how SiO has experienced to achieve both financial and administrative benefits with the implementation of EHF (the Norwegian format for Electronic invoices, based on the European PEPPOL standard). Today SiO handles 100 % of their incoming invoices electronically. Out of those 85 % are in the EHF format and the remaining 15 % are interpreted from PDF format, no paper invoices are allowed. The Electronic invoices enhances the quality of the accounting department's work and the processing in the accounting department at SiO. Using Ibistic Invoice System makes the process more automatic and precise. Read the article at Businessnorge.no via the link below.

 

SiO is the the welfare organisation for students at 26 educational institutions with more than 65.000 students in Norway; Oslo and Akershus. https://www.sio.no/en/home